All products supplied by HPA are tested and approved by our team before being offered for sale.
- Jeep TDI
- Motor Mounts
- HPA Gear
- Take Off Parts
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Using a Stainless Steel brake line in place of your OEM Rubber lines will result in dramatically improved pedal feel. Whereas rubber lines will swell and expand, exposing the driver to brake fade, SS lines prevent such volumetric exansion, ensuring a long lasting performance.
Stainless steel brake lines are also less susceptible to the aging effects of deteriorating rubber, and are resistant to chafing and debris.
Our stainless steel braided brake lines are made using teflon hose which has an extruded teflon core, with a stainless steel wire braid around it. The precision machined fittings are then permanently crimped on each end. They have a clear outer covering for abrasion resistance and lasting appearance.
HPA Brake Lines Are DOT Certified!
- HVW 700: VW A1/A2 with rear drum brakes (4 line kit)
- HVW 701: VW Scirocco 16V, VW A2 chassis with rear disc brakes (6-line kit)
- HVW 702: VW Corrado 1989-1991 (6-line kit)
- HVW 703: VW Corrado 1992-1995, VW A3 Chassis 4 cylinder with rear disc brakes, VW A3 Chassis VR6 1994-1995 (6-line kit)
- HVW 704: VW A3 chassis VR6 1996-1998 (6-line kit)